Tax, Accounting & Financial
We have a team of economic, law and business degree holders with long experience in tax, accounting, financial, administrative and labour areas. This allows us to provide solutions to our clients that are suited to their specific needs so as to optimise their administrative management and achieve maximum savings, both with regard to their tax and social burdens, within the legal framework, and in terms of greater control and knowledge of all the costs and processes relating to their business. In this way, we also offer our clients a chance to optimise their entire cost structure and profits through integral or partial consulting projects.
We understand that optimising the tax burden of companies, professionals and private individuals should always be based on correct tax planning. In this regard, we know that our client's satisfaction relies on the relief of tax burdens brought about through our expertise, as well as on the transparency of information and our vocation to serve.
For this reason, we understand that tax planning is the main factor for satisfaction and optimisation of our clients' tax burden.
Corrective Tax Management
Correct tax planning avoids fines and other tax contingencies. In situations that require corrective action, a fast, effective response is our main goal: appeals against administrative decisions, inspection procedures or verification by the tax authority, injunctions, and in general any communication with the tax authority.
Our client will learn of the different available options for solving tax contingencies in the best possible way, advising them on the best decisions and performing the agreed actions with the utmost diligence.
Some of the services provided in relation to taxes include, but are not limited to:
- Background study and updating of corporate tax status
- Consulting, filing and settlement of corporate taxes
- Income tax
- Property tax
- Tax on Property Conveyance and Documented Legal Acts
- Inheritance and donations
- Local taxes (business registration, IBI, IAE, capital gains, etc.)
- Administrative tax legislation
All with the relevant impact study and analysis of alternatives.
- Appearance and representation before inspection services
- Planning and follow-up of financial year activity, advising of deviations and consequences
- We are authorised as professionals to submit a wide range of filings vie electronic means and to obtain and print ID labels
Accounting and Financial Consulting
The Accounting and Financial Consulting Department offers the following services:
- Drafting of accounts and period-end closings
- Supervision and review of period-end closings
- Planning, follow-up, control and consulting regarding payments pending
- Financial consulting: optimisation of debt cost
- Filing of account closings and analytical records Diagnostics and conclusions
- Cost analysis
- Drafting of budgets
Study and optimisation of material and human resources in in-house administrative areas:
- Defining overall and individual objectives
- Assigning functions, tasks and responsibilities
- Initial support and follow-up regarding compliance with objectives
- Regular economic, financial and accounting reports
- Feasibility studies, setting goals (profit, debt, etc.)
- Bookkeeping and filings
- Filing of annual accounts
- Internal auditing: accounting, internal control