Floor Clause and IRPH Lawyers
Lawyers specializing in floor clause and IRPH
In the Department of Floor Clauses and as experts in this matter we advise Individuals and Companies in the claim and declaration of nullity of the floor clause as well as the devolution of the amounts applied.
We operate throughout the national territory and can advise you, mainly, on the following typologies of claims:
- Declaration of nullity of the floor clause and the corresponding full return/devolution of the amounts to the individuals
- Calculation and valuation of the devolution of the quantities according to the criterion of total return
- Full legal assistance to the affected by the floor clause. Extrajudicial and judicial claim. Wide and proven experience in Courts and Tribunals.
- Defense of the rights of those affected by floor clause that signed agreements with waiver to claim quantities prior to May 2013, analysis and feasibility of such claims.
- Negotiation with the Banking Entities when appropriate and in benefit with the interests of our clients.
- Full Court proceedings in both First Instance and Second Instance relating to Floor Clauses. Supreme Court if that were the case.
- Claim of nullity of the floor clauses established in Mortgage Loans for Companies.
- Study, analysis, extrajudicial claim, Preliminary Proceedings and Interposition of Claims for those affected in clauses.
- Professional action in all the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.