In order to comply with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-commerce, the general information on this site is indicated below:
- Owner: SANAHUJA-MIRANDA ADVOCATS ASSOCIATS, S.C.P.P.
- Address: Ganduxer, 90, Principal
- Contact: Juan Sanahuja Garcés
- Telephone: 126.96.36.199
- Fax: 188.8.131.52
- Registry data: Volume 40752, Sheet 0006, General Section, Page 37-38-25, Province B. Entry 1. RM BCN.
- CIF: J61914586
Protection of personal information
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on Protection of Information of a Personal Nature, SANAHUJA-MIRANDA ADVOCATS informs users of this website of the following:
- All information received by SANAHUJA-MIRANDA ADVOCATS will be handled with the utmost confidentiality and security, and will be included in its automated files, the creation of which has been reported to the Data Protection Agency.
- This information is used exclusively by SANAHUJA-MIRANDA ADVOCATS in order to maintain its commercial and mercantile relationship with its clients, and to keep them apprised at all times of the products and services it offers. It will not be disclosed to any third parties, except where SANAHUJA-MIRANDA ADVOCATS is required by law or where the information is public.
- Any interested party may exercise the right to access, amend, cancel and impugn the processing of their personal information in respect of SANAHUJA-MIRANDA ADVOCATS by means of a signed writ addressed to SANAHUJA-MIRANDA ADVOCATS , C/ Ganduxer, 90, Principal, or sent via fax to 93 217 56 91, in all cases adding a photocopy of valid identification (National Identity Card or similar) of the interested party.
- SANAHUJA-MIRANDA ADVOCATS will keep the personal information that it has gathered and will take the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access. SANAHUJA-MIRANDA ADVOCATS will comply with this obligation pursuant to Royal Decree 994/19999, of 11 June, on Security Measures and all subsequent provisions.
The contents of this website are for the purpose of information only, and cannot be used for any other purpose than to describe the professional services of SANAHUJA-MIRANDA ADVOCATS. No liability may be claimed with regard to the contents of this website, as they are for information only and are not binding, and in no case indicative of the visitor's specific case.