Lawyers specializing in airline claims
Air transport passengers have the right to claim against the Airlines on many occasions for the flagrant breaches that they commit on a daily basis at major Airports such as Barcelona El Prat Airport (Barcelona) or Madrid Barajas Adolfo Suarez.
Passenger rights are included, among others, in Regulation 261/2004 regulating compensation and benefits provided by the European Union airline as well as in the Montreal Convention for transport outside the European Union.
Among the most common claims in favor of passengers and consumers of air transport, we remark the following ones:
- Claim against a cancellation, delay or long delay
- Claim against overbooking
- Claim for loss of luggage
- Claim for loss of connections attributable to the air carrier.
- Claim for attendance rights (hotel, food, calls, etc.)
- Claim of the moral damage produced.
- Claim against cancellations in the event of strikes by members of air transport companies.
- Claims established in the Montreal Convention and compensation calculated based on the SDR (Special Drawing Rights).