Banking Law Lawyers
Bank abuse claim lawyers
In our vocation of advice to particulars and companies, there is an special importance of the Banking Law.
The actual economic and social situation together with the Banks practices and the serious damages that those practices had made to the particulars and the Companies must be attend with our maximum study and dedication. Our team of professionals made the personal preventive consulting as the extra-judicial and judicial claims.
From the Banking Law Department we emphasize the following aspects:
- Abuses and damaging Bank practices: Vices of Consent with the effect of nullity of the contract.
- Preferred participations
- Interest Rate Agreement or SWAPS
- Base Clause establish on a Mortgage Contract
- Multi-currency Mortgage Contract
- Claims against the Financial Consulting Companies (EAFI) because of the nullity of the contracts as because of the breach of the contracts.
- Defend on foreclosures
- Datio in payment
- Renegotiation of the Debt
Lawyers specializing in floor clause and IRPH
In the Department of Floor Clauses and as experts in this matter we advise Individuals and Companies in the claim and declaration of nullity of the floor clause as well as the devolution of the amounts applied.
We operate throughout the national territory and can advise you, mainly, on the following typologies of claims:
- Declaration of nullity of the floor clause and the corresponding full return/devolution of the amounts to the individuals
- Calculation and valuation of the devolution of the quantities according to the criterion of total return
- Full legal assistance to the affected by the floor clause. Extrajudicial and judicial claim. Wide and proven experience in Courts and Tribunals.
- Defense of the rights of those affected by floor clause that signed agreements with waiver to claim quantities prior to May 2013, analysis and feasibility of such claims.
- Negotiation with the Banking Entities when appropriate and in benefit with the interests of our clients.
- Full Court proceedings in both First Instance and Second Instance relating to Floor Clauses. Supreme Court if that were the case.
- Claim of nullity of the floor clauses established in Mortgage Loans for Companies.
- Study, analysis, extrajudicial claim, Preliminary Proceedings and Interposition of Claims for those affected in clauses.
- Professional action in all the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Lawyers specializing in mortgage speding
We operate throughout the national territory and can advise them, mainly, on the following typologies of claims:
- Declaration of nullity of the clause of imputation of mortgage expenses to the affected (borrower) and the corresponding claim of the amounts paid for this concept.
- Claiming the following items related to mortgage expenses:
- Fees of the Notary for the formalization of the deed of Mortgage Loan.
- Property Registrar fees derived from the registration of the charge (mortgage) in favor of the financial institution on the property in question.
- Tax on Documented Legal Acts - Model 600 (AJD).
- Expenses of the Manager for the processing of the registration of the mortgage in the Property Registry, and for the settlement and presentation of the tax in the corresponding office.
- Amount of Property Valuation.
- Extrajudicial claim and filing a lawsuit against the bank entity requesting nullity and repayment of the amounts and corresponding interest.
- Full court proceedings in both First Instance and Second Instance regarding mortgage expenses. Supreme Court if that were the case.
- Claim for nullity of the clauses of imputation of expenses established in Mortgage Loans for Companies.
- Study, analysis, extrajudicial claim and Interposition of Claims for those affected in clauses of imputation of expenses of Company.
- Professional action throughout the national court before the Courts and Tribunals.
Put yourself in the hands of Sanahuja-Miranda attorneys and claim your compensation