As in all our other departments, our services in the Administrative Law Department have the client's interests foremost in mind, such interests being particularly crucial when dealing with the government.
We provide the following services, among others:
- Defending citizens' rights before the government administration
- Pecuniary liability claims against the government
- Third-party calls to administrative proceedings
- Filing for and obtaining administrative licences
- Licence applications relating to Gaming and Betting Law (draws for advertising purposes, wagers and bets, gaming establishments)
- Contentious-administrative appeals